Please see below for a list of additional literature resources that have come highly recommended by women, providers, and supporters. We hope they prove to be helpful in your quest for hormone balance.
- You’ve Hit Menopause. Now What?, George Gilson, M.D.
- Awakening Athena, Kenna Stephenson, M.D.
- Are Your Hormones Making You Sick?: A Woman’s Guide to Better Health Through Hormonal Balance, Eldred Taylor, M.D.
- Women’s Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, Tori Hudson, N.D.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell you About Menopause, John Lee, M.D.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell you About Premenopause, John Lee, M.D. & Virginia Hopkins
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer, John Lee, M.D., David Zava, Ph.D., & Virginia Hopkins
- The Hormone Solution: Naturally Alleviate Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance from Adolescence Through Menopause, Erika Schwartz, M.D., P.C.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: For Women 45+, Jonathon Wright, M.D.
- The Wisdom of Menopause Christianne Northrup, M.D.
- The Secret Pleasures of Menopause, Christianne Northrup, M.D.
- Hormone Heresy, Sherrill Sellmann, N.D.
- Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It, David Brownstein, M.D.
- Thyroid Power: Ten Steps to Total Health, Richard Shames, M.D. & Karilee H. Shames, R.N.