Welcome to the new Women In Balance Institute! This summer, Women in Balance joined the National University of Natural Medicine, the oldest and best known medical school specializing in naturopathic medicine in the country. Both organizations are a trusted resource for health-care providers and their patients. They also share an important core value: To promote an individualized approach to health and wellbeing, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
Since its inception, WIB has been pointing women in the direction of optimal wellness through education and connections to quality health care providers with the Health Care Provider Locator. The new Women in Balance Institute, with the connection to NUNM will continue to enrich these programs, and be a valuable resource for the latest information in women’s health. Listed below are some of the things we will to be turning out this year.
- Women’s Health Symposium March 15-17 with a track for both the public and a health care professionals live in Portland or on the web via webinar.
- Newsletters packed with up-to-date information on the latest in women’s health news
- Expanding the WIB website to include more research, articles and solutions on health and wellness for women.
- Revived focus on social media (facebook and twitter)
- Local and web based lectures
- Continued expansion of our network of health care providers: connecting women to providers who approach hormone balance and women’s health from an individualized approach
- Providing continuing education opportunities for health care professionals
As the lead physician and new director of the Women in Balance Institute I am thrilled to usher in this new era for WIB. Thank you for your continued support of the Women in Balance Institute. Your readership and connection to WIBI is greatly appreciated. Please tour our website for more information, or contact us directly with any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org .