Join us for a weekend filled with practice pearls from experts in the field of naturopathic women’s medicine. Attend in-person or a live online webinar via Adobe Connect – test your computer’s compatibility.
June 7, 2014 – June 8, 2014, 8:30 am–4:00 pm
NCNM, Academic Building 310 – Mitchell Hall
Free parking is available on campus. Map and directions.
General Admission: $220–early bird, ends May 9; $275 after May 9
Students: $75, valid student ID required at the door.
CEUs applied for through the OBNM
Registration includes: CE accredited lectures, lunch, a wine & cheese reception, informative presentations, and access to the vendor hall with free samples and more.
Enrich your knowledge of Bio–identical Hormone Replacement:
- Transgender HRT, Suzanne Scopes, ND
- Hormone Testing, Mark Newman
- Pharmacodynamics of HRT Types, Natalie Gustafson, PharmD
Get up-to-date on women and infectious disease:
- HSV, Lisa Taulbee, ND
- Vaccine Choices, Hilary Andrews, ND
Learn practice pearls for caring for women in the childbearing years:
- Fertility, Kimberly Windstar, MEd, ND and Brielle Mele, ND
- Herb and Supplement Use in Lactation, Regina Flanagan, ND
Deepen your repertoire in caring for women through menopause:
- Osteoporosis, Wendy Ellis, ND
- Rehabilitation of the Pelvic Floor, Jill Ghormley, ND
- Breast Tissue and Xenoestrogens, Ingrid Edstrom, ND
Bring your cases to share:
- Women’s Health Roundtable, mediated by Heidi Peterson, ND
For more information please contact Elise Schroeder, ND, firstname.lastname@example.org